Re: [NTLK] Dialing with the Newt

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 18:03:30 EST

The audio threshold of your phone may be too high.
This is especially true with the modern digital
desktop phones. There are packages that will boost
your dialing sound so that it would work. Check the
standard places. If you can't find it, let me know and
I'll check my stuff.
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://65.84.243.167 (my NPDS server)

--- James Elliott <rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> For some reason I can never dial a phone using the
> Newt's speaker. I
> tell the Newt to dial using the speaker and then
> hold it near the mic
> on the phone. All I get is a dial tone. I am
> missing something?
>
> -James
>
> The James Elliott Newton Site:

=====