Re: [NTLK] It's here

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 03:10:45 EST

Wow Eckhardt, only your name stopped me from making nasty comments, I was
sure this was going to be another iWalk hoax, but this blows me away,
talking about active development for the Newton !

Maybe I can put that second 32 MB card I just ordered to good use, is the
person that was selling the interconnect plugs in Germany still selling
them, looks like it's time to build an audio out adapter !

Robert Benschop