Re: [NTLK] iPod compatibility is here . . Under classic

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 13:21:48 EST

at the temporal coordinates: 2/14/02 1:11 PM, the entity known as Eckhart
Koeppen at eck1000_at_gmx.net conveyed the following:

> Samuel Jacobson wrote:
>> Much like Mr. Guyot's great work on the upcoming ATA driver, Mr.
>> Koeppen's program to allow the MP2X00 to run iTunes is such a wonderful
>> creation. If Mr. Koeppen has not done so perhaps he (and maybe Mr. Guyot
>> for his work when ready) should post his official release notice and
>> associated website on other sites, such as Macworld.com (if they will allow
>> him) and PDAStreet.com's Newton Message Board
>> (http://www.pdastreet.com/boards/Newton/) so that those who do not know of
>> NewtonTalk might have a chance to use and appreciate the incredible
>> application!
>
> Nice idea! Eric, Roman, how do you think about that? Maybe you have an
> idea for a nice announcement!

Also try MacCentral and MacInTouch.

For that matter, contact those folks at Apple's web site that post all those
success stories. Cast it as a story on the adaptability of iTunes or
something positive like that. (OK, I just wanna see if SJ has a stroke or
something when he sees a story like that on Apple's web site. :-) )

- Eric.