Re: [NTLK] iPod compatibility is here . . Under classic

From: Samuel Jacobson (jacobson98_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 13:58:11 EST

> For that matter, contact those folks at Apple's web site that post all
those
> success stories. Cast it as a story on the adaptability of iTunes or
> something positive like that.
>
> - Eric.

  Right! In my initial post I thought about mentioning something to the
effect of maybe Apple taking notice if the applications got wider
publication and notice, but was not sure if I should so I left it out. Who
knows what Apple truly feels about the Newton, and/or potential future
Apple PDA's/tablets, but they may indeed like to know what wonderful things
have been going on with their "dead" platform!

  Great work on the applications!

Always,

Sam

Always remember, "Ad astra per aspera"...

email:
      jacobson98_at_earthlink.net
      or
      sjacobso_at_chuma.cas.usf.edu

Lab. Telephone (via Dr. Susan Bell): 813-974-5420

SnailMail:
     Department of Biology
     University of South Florida
     SCA 110