Re: [NTLK] broken newton?

From: André Baron (abaron_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 04:30:58 EST

I once had this problem on a 2k with a VERY dead battery, I believe that
I finaly resolved it by plugging it in, without pack and franticly
hitting the power switch, all the while having my fingers crossed an
knocking on wood. Actually if I remeber correctly I alternated between
fresh, known working cells and the power-adopter and both at the same
time. I know that leaving the newt plugged in overnight did not help.

André