Re: [NTLK] broken newton?

From: Bradford Schmidt (brad_at_jojoro.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 10:44:06 EST

When I grabbed my dead newt (yikes) the thing wouldn't go on with a battery=
 in or out, plugged in or not. Tried everything to no avail.

THEN, for whatever reason, I used a battery tray with 4 aa batteries, and=
 low and behold it powered up. After that, it worked with the ac adapter,=
 then the battery started working, and then - no problem.

It was weird, and I thought I was SOL - and I have no idea what was wrong=
 or why it worked.