[NTLK] FS MP2100

From: David Golden (ikondave_at_charter.net)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 14:44:28 EST

Hiya Newtoneers -

Through a little over eagerness on my part, I have ended up with two
MP2100's. I purchased one from Mr. Brown at the Product Resellers and one
online from Mr. 2nd Hand. I have failed to convince my wife that I need two
of the units <phooey!>, so I must part with one of my little green buddies.

So... here's the deal. The unit that I will sell ( from Mr. 2nd Hand ), has
a small, purely cosmetic crack, at the lower left hand corner of the case. I
would put a picture on line, but the crack is too small and my digicam too
feeble, to get a useful image. Also, I'm not convinced that the battery is
holding a charge as long as it should, but I haven't spent any time
determining if that Is the case or not. Given these issues, I am willing to
sell this MP to a fellow list member for $120.00US, and I'll cover the
postage. This is the identical package with the ac adapter, PC cable and 4MB
card. I want to stress that aside from the issues stated above ( and again,
the battery thing may just need to be charged overnight, or something like
that ), this unit functions perfectly! I have tested it with larger cards, a
CruiseCard and a Newton fax/modem, have used it with a keyboard, and tested
many different apps, and everything works flawlessly. The screen and
backlight are perfect. This offer is good to anywhere in the US, and since
I'm a long time summer resident of Nova Scotia, I'll make the same offer to
folks in Canada. I will ship overseas too, but I will have to ask that the
postage be covered by the buyer. I would like to see this MP go to a worthy
person from this list for whom this discount would be meaningful, and who
doesn't already own a 2100. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Dave