Re: [NTLK] ANN: NewTen (Mac OS X package installer)

From: Steven Frank (stevenf_at_panic.com)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 20:54:23 EST

> Well the program looks very stable to me, unfortunately i have a g3 b/w wit=
> a stealth sereal port in it an newten wouldn=B4t recognize it :-(

> Do you think that ther is a possibility to make newten recognize these
> ports?

Well, I don't know anything about the Stealth product. It looks like they
have some sort of Mac OS X driver:

http://geethree.com/stealthOSX.html

Do you think you could tell me if that installs an entry under /dev for
the serial port? That's what's needed to make NewTen work with that adapter.

Steven