Re: [NTLK] ANN: NewTen (Mac OS X package installer)

From: Mac (mgrunner_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 16:46:39 EST

Hi steve,

Newten is a great idea, i thought noen would think of writing a newton
connection utility for osx at all.
Well the program looks very stable to me, unfortunately i have a g3 b/w wit=
a stealth sereal port in it an newten wouldn=B4t recognize it :-(
There was another user saying thet he uses his beige g3 with internal seria=
ports, which are regarded the same way like the stealth serial port is...

Do you think that ther is a possibility to make newten recognize these
ports?

Thanx again=20
mathias