Re: [NTLK] Phila NUG meeting???

From: donlevick_at_earthlink.net
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 13:10:16 EST

I have begun to compile names of the people in and around Phila. I would like to try and get a group together (PhilaNUG?)=
 I have heard from a few people. If you are interested in getting together, maybe late March, early April, please email =
me off list with your email and any suggestions where to get together.