Re: [NTLK] BTI batteries

From: donlevick_at_earthlink.net
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 13:31:29 EST

About a year ago, I middled a deal with BTI to get 50 batteries for about $42 per, that I sold at cost to members of the =
list. At that time, I dealt with someone from BTI, named Adolfo Garcia. (626-336-6878). I called him today and asked if h=
e was willing to re-do this deal for the Newton community. He will check the inventory of battery cases and get back to m=
e. I will let the list know. If he says yes, and people are interested, I will need someone else to handle this. Currentl=
y, I am too busy to do it, but I will get the ball rolling.

<>You can get a replacement MP2K battery manufactured by BTI from: