[NTLK] source for 2x00 parts

From: Demetrius Cunia (dcunia_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 13:46:35 EST

I just found a company which is selling batteries, battery trays and other
peripherals for the 2x00s. Their email address is maceasy_at_aol.com (phone
610-666-5612.)

I originally won an ebay bid for new rechargeable battery and when I
received the confirmation email from the seller, they included other items
they had recently acquired. The woman who answered the phone when I called
to pay for my battery ($40) was very pleasant and was happy to replace the
battery for the battery tray ($35.) I also got a dongle with cable for $15.

If any of you are looking for any of these things, I would recommend
checking this company out. They have a website for cables
(www.maccables.com) on which they will be listing the Newton stuff.

Regards,

Demetrius