Re: [NTLK] source for 2x00 parts

From: Mark Faram (mfaram_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 14:16:18 EST

All,

I just bought a upgraded 2000 from these folks and
I'll say my experience was all good. I, too, found
them through ebay and would use them again.

I've got a question for the list. What is up with the
ATA driver. I went to Pauls page, but there was no
place to download it. Does anyone have the latest
version and can mail it? I'd like to try it out.

Mark Faram
Back in Newton Land after three years away.

> I just found a company which is selling batteries,
battery trays and other
> peripherals for the 2x00s. Their email address is
maceasy_at_aol.com (phone
> 610-666-5612.)
>
> I originally won an ebay bid for new rechargeable
battery and when I
> received the confirmation email from the seller,
they included other items
> they had recently acquired. The woman who answered
the phone when I called
> to pay for my battery ($40) was very pleasant and
was happy to replace the
> battery for the battery tray ($35.) I also got a
dongle with cable for $15.

> If any of you are looking for any of these things,
I would recommend
> checking this company out. They have a website for
cables
> (www.maccables.com) on which they will be listing
the Newton stuff.