Re: [NTLK] Question... What do you use your newton for?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 14:12:43 EST

On 25/02/02 23:55, "Loren Finkelstein" <Loren_at_Finkelstein.Net> wrote:
[snip!]
> 179 items in GeekSafe
[snip!]

Not sure which version of GeekSafe Loren is using, but if it's 1.1, I just
kinda feel some pressure. I know the kind of information you would store in
an application like GeekSafe, and I feel really responsible for that data (I
know, I shouldn't, but that's how I am)... Specially with 179 items!

Loren, if you're using 1.1, I hope you're doing export to the Notepad from
time to time, right?

-Laurent.

buzzword-compliant: [also `buzzword-enabled'] Used (disparagingly) of
products that seem to have been specified to incorporate all of this month's
trendy technologies. Key buzzwords that often show up in buzzword-compliant
specifications as of 2001 include `XML', `Java', `peer-to-peer',
`distributed', and `open'.