Re: [NTLK] Question... What do you use your newton for?

From: Loren Finkelstein (Loren_at_Finkelstein.Net)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 14:33:04 EST

On 2/26/02 2:12 PM, "Laurent Daudelin" <laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com>
wrote:

> On 25/02/02 23:55, "Loren Finkelstein" <Loren_at_Finkelstein.Net> wrote:
> [snip!]
>> 179 items in GeekSafe
> [snip!]
>
> Not sure which version of GeekSafe Loren is using, but if it's 1.1, I just
> kinda feel some pressure. I know the kind of information you would store in
> an application like GeekSafe, and I feel really responsible for that data (I
> know, I shouldn't, but that's how I am)... Specially with 179 items!
>
> Loren, if you're using 1.1, I hope you're doing export to the Notepad from
> time to time, right?
>
> -Laurent.

Well, kinda sorta. I regularly backup my whole system to both card, and my
desktop, and I have a spare machine available for restores. If I ever got
to the point that I didn't have a restore machine available, then I would be
sure to do exports with my backups. But I should be safe as I am, right???

Maybe I'll export my geeksafe data to a note, run a backup, and then delete
that note, just for the heck of it. :-)

Thanks,
Loren