Re: [NTLK] Newton and encodings.

From: Anton Balaban (antonbal_at_mail.ru)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 16:28:04 EST

Apostolos,

If your browser is set up to display Cyrillic characters (and you
understand Russian) you may take a look at my "Russian Newton" webpage (see
sig). There is a whole section dedicated to making Newton-books in Russian.
Or you may drop me a line to <antonbal_at_mail.ru>, there is a saying in
Russia which roughly translates as "I ate a dog in making Newton-books in
Cyrillic" (means that I did it a lot :-). I'll try to help.

PS. And while we are talking about it... Sorry, Eric, I can't resist...
Err, well... It's coming! Yes, it's coming! Just wait a couple of days :-
)))

Anton Balaban