[NTLK] [OT] Guess what I found (hint: Magic Cap)

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 00:27:44 EST

I remember quite a while ago, someone on this list had
asked about the Magic Cap application for windows.
Well, I was rummaging through some old disks (looking
for my Windows 3.1 install disks...don't ask...) and
came across the Magic Cap Beta disks!
This is strictly for those geeks that love to tinker!
I don't know how stable it is (it is beta after all)
or even what platform it will install on (I believe
Windows 3.1 and Win95/98)

Why play around with this?

Because it is fun! Plus it is an environment
that...next to the Newt, is the only other GUI I would
ever want to use in a hand-held configuration! Talking
about it doesn't do it justice! You have to experience
it to fully appreciate it!

Anyway, goto:
http://newton.tek-ed.com/magic_cap.zip
and play around with it! It's almost as much fun as
having an actual Sony PIC-1000 or Motorola Envoy-100
right in front of you!
Ed
web/gadget guru
See my hand held on the web 24/7 (as long as it comes
back after a crash) at: http://65.84.243.167

=====
- The Powerpuff Girls -