Re: [NTLK] Newton X10 controller?

From: Rui Curveira (rui_at_interlog.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 01:00:00 EST

Yeah. I am familiar with that product, but your Newton isn't actually
controlling anything. The machine running the Xtension software is the one
running the scripts and executing the commands. Basically I am trying to
find a good use for my MP100 (other than the already suggested 'door stop'
or 'paperweight') I carry it with me right now to take notes and keep
track of my hours etc (cause it is smaller and lighter than the 2100 - and
I only have one 2100 right now, no spare JIC) but the 2100 is really what
I need to have with me. I just don't want my MP100 to sit collecting dust,
I would rather it had a worthy and useful retirement.
Rui