Re: [NTLK] D-Link DE 660CT Ethernet Card

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 15:33:42 EST

"William R. Dickson" wrote:
> The Newton FAQ says that the D-Link DE 660 is available at Zones;
> looks like they don't carry it anymore, but they do have the 660CT:
[...]
> Anybody know if this one works with the 2x00?

I am relatively certain that the DE-660CT is simply the standard DE-660 with
the dual-media adapter/head. This is what I have and, yes, it works fine in
the MP2x00 using the ATLANv8 driver package.

Note that I have a DE-650 also -- that does NOT work even though the driver is
supposed to support it. Then again, I don't have a laptop or anything else to
test it in -- so it could be a bad card. But, again, the DC-660CT, which I
believe I have if my belief about the model numbers is correct, does work
fine.

 - John...