Re: [NTLK] D-Link DE 660CT Ethernet Card

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 15:41:10 EST

Don't go there...it's too expensive. Go here:
http://search.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/nsearch?follow-pro=1&vwcatalog=pcbay1&catalog=pcbay1&query=IEDE660CT&.autodone=http://www.pcbay.net/nsearch.html

Or if that link doesn't work, go to www.pcbay.com and
search for item number IEDE660CT

I got mine from them and it works great. (this exact
card) And with basic shipping, only cost $36!
Ed
web/gadget guru

http://65.84.243.167 (my NPDS server)

http://www.zones.com/cgi-bin/zones/zbs/scripts/product/product_tech_spec_page.jsp?id=22798

> Anybody know if this one works with the 2x00?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Bill

=====
- The Powerpuff Girls -