Re: [NTLK] iWalk?

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 12:16:21 EST

>On 1/4/02 @ 12:21 AM, Oliver Brose wrote:
>
>But:
>
>-The "knob" looks like a part of the old flying-sacer
> ac-adaptors that came with Powerbooks and iBooks
>-This knob seem only to change the screen-orientation?
>-Why the hell would you spoil such a slick design with
> a knob as big and fat as that?

If you look closely at the first video, the turn around one, and look at
the edge by the FW port, it looks like the two halves are not joined
appropriately for a commercial grade product. It looks more like a
homemade device.

Of course it could be an early prototype. Who knows?! Some have
commented on that aspect concerning a SN or lack thereoff.

Now while everyone seems focused on the iWalk, what about the iPad.
Anyone thing that's a viable/real product?

One thing for sure, only 3 and a butt (part) of a day until we all will
know...

Sushi