[NTLK] Yahoo!

From: MuHammed Lonon (mjl3781_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 14:59:33 EST

Has anyone been able to log in to Yahoo!(the page not
just e-mail) on newton consistently?? If so what
software were you using?? What is the secret
handshake??? I was able to achieve the glorious
union only twice and only with NewtsCape but like cold
fusion have been unable to repeat my results(the
second time it crashed right after log in). The main
reason for this is to use the Java version of Yahoo!
Messanger. However; if there is some other way, I
would appreciate it. Perhaps fudging one of the
handheld versions?? Is it possible to do it with Waba
(why does it seem like I ased a stupid question), or
maybe Jabber??

Your help is greatly appreciated!!

=====
MuHammed Jamal Lonon

390 Manville Saint Charles Road Bishopville, SC 29010

(803) 428-6757 (perm.)

mjl3781_at_rit.edu (alt.)