[NTLK] Forward -$150 Newt Info FYI

From: Christopher Myers (cmyers_at_plumbrook.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 14:18:19 EST

I knew there were some questions about what to do. Here is the
response I recieved from Mr. Brown.

I have not ordered from them yet, and I do not know about their
products, I am no way affiliated with this company, so don't kill the
messanger if something happens-take this as a FYI. If you are
interested in placing an order by credit card you will still need to e-
mail the guy to get the form. Other than this, please continue to
follow the instructions Cees gave you when ordering.

Good luck!
Chris Myers

> Good morning CHRIS!
>
> Received you email today concerning the Purchase of a Newton
2100 with the
> Ac adapter, Stylus and 4MB Flash Card.
>
> The Newton's listed are used, in very good condition, Tested and
Working!
> Please note that Batteries are working but are sold in AS-IS
Condition and
> "Not" subject to DOA as listed. We warranty (2) days against
DOA Shipments
> "Only"! If we are "Not" contacted after the (2-Day) period - we will
list
> your Unit as being Received Working. Customer's understand
that no CASH
> refunds will be issued after Sale of these Units.
>
> Please note that we have Several ways to Pay for these Units.
(Credit Card,
> Cashier's Check/Money Order, or Wire Transfer)
> Credit Card Forms are enclosed and can be filled out and
emailed or faxed to
> our Corporate Address in NJ 732-287-9370
> Attention Bulk Sales Department - Jerry Brown
>
> If you would like to Pay Cashier's Check/Money Order - Please
send these
> Funds via US Mail Next day Letter to the Following Address:
> * The Product Resale Company
> 45 Executive Blvd.
> Edison, New Jersey 08817
> Attn. Bulk Sales Department - Jerry Brown
>
> For Wire Transfer - please contact us via email. We will give you
Wire
> Transfer Information.
>
> Thanks so much for contacting our company concerning the
Newton's. We feel

_____

> I am interested in purchasing a Newton. Can you send me
more