Re: [NTLK] [OT] On the iMac.

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 20:57:21 EST

> Now I have to have two more cables laying around my desk for the
> speakers. A much better solution would have been to include two speakers
> in the base unit or screen.

Respectfully disagreeing with you Sushi, particularly if the philosophy is
to let the individual parts be "true to themselves" (ie. Quality of sound
and stereo imaging). I'd easily live with two additional cables on the
desktop rather than paying for poor quality speakers that I'd override with
my own add-ons anyway. Until some engineer can fit decent sounding speakers
in an enclosure like that, I'd prefer external speakers. Not a
dissapointment here.

My .02,

Ken Whitcomb