Re: [NTLK] Shipping Cost and The $150 Newt Adventure begins

From: Rhonda Hyslop (rhonda_at_paradox.null)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 19:23:41 EST

On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, Oliver Brose wrote:

> The bummer is that I really think a USMP would be a good thing for a person
> studying English, especially if that person just managed to *fill up* the
> additional word storage of his German MP2100 to the very end by adding
> English vocabulary.

Just for my curiosity, what is the limit on additional words? I noticed
this spring that my Newton doesn't learn new words anymore, and I have to
manually add them to the word list.

(And I haven't taught my newton another language, unless you count jargon)

-Rhonda

--
www.write-on.indy || write-on.homeip.net \/  http://history.ubcengineers.ca/
  Discuss the art and craft of writing   /\   UBC Engineers History Project