Re: [NTLK] How does one use DragonSpeak?

From: Samuel Jacobson (jacobson98_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 12:26:38 EST

Hello All,

  I took a look for past messages on the subject but did not find the
answer to my query (as well as I did not see anything in the FAQ). I have
tried to download the DragonSpeak demo off of UNNA and I cannot seem to get
it to work on my uMP2000 as I always get right to the end of the download
and then get an error stating that the package will not work on the system.
Since other appear to have gotten then program to work I was wondering what
needs to be done? Also I only have the original microphone in the unit, yet
I seem to recall someone saying there was a patch that will allow the
program to use the original MP design. Is this correct?

Thank you,

Sam J.

Always remember, "Ad astra per aspera"...

email:
      jacobson98_at_earthlink.net
      or
      sjacobso_at_chuma.cas.usf.edu

Lab. Telephone (via Dr. Susan Bell): 813-974-5420

SnailMail:
     Department of Biology
     University of South Florida
     SCA 110