Re: [NTLK] received $150 newton

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 17:03:59 EST

OK, my brain isn't working today for some reason, but
deep down in the darkest recesses of my memory, I
remember that someone on this list has a web document
that describes how to rebuild the MP2k battery pack
using readily available rechargeables.
Anybody remember?
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Demetrius Cunia <dcunia_at_mac.com> wrote:
<snip>
> I called Jerry back and he said
> that he was unaware that
> batteries could not be used with it without the
> holder. He talked to
> someone in his tech area who said that the battery
> pack would have to be
> purchased separately.
>
> Anyone know where I can get a good case for this?
> (Something similar to
> the original newton case I got for my MP130?)
>
> --Demetrius

=====
- The Powerpuff Girls -