Re: [NTLK] HELP! MP2100 got wet... what do I do?

From: Noah Ramon (bibulb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 07:45:49 EST

>From: "Chris Chapman" <pan1k_at_earthlink.net>
>Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 12:16:50 -0800
>Brings to mind the old Atari computer I had. Could wash the keyboard in the
>dishwasher. (top rack of course...)

If memory serves me correctly, the original Macintosh keyboard and
the VT100 keyboard were (EXTREMELY) unofficially top rack safe as
well...

Try doing that to one of these puny USB keyboards now, and the whole
works'll go , I expect! Ah, back for when they built 'em STURDY!

(and to one of the other people who answered : CHICKEN SOUP DOWN THE
_BACK_ OF THE TV? I bet there's a long but interesting story there!

--
		Noah Ramon - bibulb_at_earthlink.net
Birds are songs that once took wing - We make more birds whenever we sing