Re: [NTLK] [OT] Bigger than iWalk

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 07:49:20 EST

>>On 1/08/02 @ 6:34 PM, Sushi wrote:
>>
>>OTOH, if I want something that recognizes my handwriting
>>I can use the Newton. Well, okay, maybe a Pocket PC.
>>But definitely not a Palm device.
>
>On 1/10/02 @ 2:24 AM, Oliver Brose wrote:
>
>Do you really get a Pocket PC to read your writing?

I've only played with the Pocket PC and don't own one at this point in
time.

So my tests have been rather minimal.

Personally, IMHO, while the Pocket PC is not in the same category as a
Newt when it comes to HWR, it does recognize it a bit.

I've been looking at the HP 568:

http://products.hp-at-home.com/series/series.php?id=626ca88ea6a664f3e0cb7bb
7dd0fb0cd

Don't know if I will get one or not -- but it is tempting.

The new Sony Clie is very nice as well. So thin and lightweight -- just
like the Handspring Visor Edge.

Don't worry, I still like my Newt! :-)

Sushi