[NTLK] How - Prevent last line being partially obstructed in a Newton book

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 20:27:21 EST

Hi all,

I'm currently experimenting with Newton Bookmaker. My Problem is (on a
Newton 120) that
the buttons on the bottom right corner (the close box and the button to the
left of it) sometimes
obstruct the rightmost word of the bottommost text line.
I have read tfm for the last 2 hours, but didn't find anything to either
control the number of text
lines per page or any other way to prevent this annoying behavior. I'm
talking about the PC
version of BookMaker. Any ideas, anybody?

Thanks, as usual

Frank

Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de