Re: [NTLK] jaggies

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 01:33:56 EST

on 22/01/02 19:55, templar at templar1_at_mac.com wrote:

> Forgive this question, but what are 'jaggies'? I always see it referred
> to but never thought to ask.

It's the ability of the Newton 2100 (or UMP2K) to loose its calibration now
and then. I believe the FAQ would tell you more.

-Laurent.

BUAG // n.: [abbreviation, from alt.fan.warlord] Big Ugly ASCII Graphic. Pejorative term for ugly ASCII art, especially as found in sig blocks. For some reason, mutations of the head of Bart Simpson are particularly common in the least imaginative sig blocks. See warlording.