Re: [NTLK] Map of Los Angeles Metro Trains/Subway

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 01:39:27 EST

on 22/01/02 18:16, Chris Searles at csearles_at_netcologne.de wrote:

>> I was wondering if you have heard of a newton book of the Los Angeles
>> Metro Train/Subway schedule's with maps and such... If not, i'm going to
>> try to create one...I think it needs to be done, what do ya say?
>
> Gee, somebody in LA who uses public transport. Seeing those overcrowded
> freeways (what was the name of that movie with Michael Douglas again?)

I believe you're talking about "Falling Down", 1993. I really enjoyed that
movie!

-Laurent.

benchmark n.: [techspeak] An inaccurate measure of computer performance. "In the computer industry, there are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and benchmarks." Well-known ones include Whetstone, Dhrystone, Rhealstone (see h), the Gabriel LISP benchmarks (see gabriel), the SPECmark suite, and LINPACK. See also machoflops, MIPS, smoke and mirrors.