Re: [NTLK] Re. network issues

From: Ben Smith (QM Systems) (ben.smith_at_qm-systems.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 09:36:39 EST

sounds like your account has been suspended, either get another
login/password or get your network admin to re-activate your account,
a 403 message is the server refusing you access, possibly your
password has expired ?
Ben.

NB the following is copied from the web:

[403 Forbidden
The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it.
Authorization will not help and the request SHOULD NOT be repeated. If
the request method was not HEAD and the server wishes to make public
why the request has not been fulfilled, it SHOULD describe the reason
for the refusal in the entity. This status code is commonly used when
the server does not wish to reveal exactly why the request has been
refused, or when no other response is applicable.]

see:
 <http://packetderm.cotse.com/CIE/RFC/2068/93.htm>