Re: [NTLK] Clear MP 110 or is it re-cased gray 1X0?

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 20:59:14 EST

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Stephen Jendraszak wrote:

> Open Extras, and tap the "I" icon in the lower left hand corner.
> Depending on the OS version, the menu items will have slightly different
> names, but you should be able to find out through one of them. If you
> need more detail, this is explained in a couple of paragraphs in the FAQ.

To expand on this a bit...

For OS 2.x, tap Extras -> "i" button -> Memory Info. There you'll find
the OS version and the patch level. The first two digits of the patch
level will tell you what model it is, using the table here:

http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/newton-faq-nos.html#IIIA2d
(scroll down a bit)

For OS 1.3, tap Extras -> Prefs instead. The OS version and patch lever
are at the bottom of the screen.