Re: [NTLK] Choice

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 04:17:20 EST

on 31-01-2002 10:05, Robert Benschop at rbenschop_at_mac.com wrote:

>> The Modem Card : Platinium MC 220
>> The Combo : Xircom CreditCard/Ehernet+ Modem 28.800 bps
>
> I know from experience that this card doesn't work in a Newt, AFAIK the only
> combo card that works is the TDK (WorldCard or something like that)

Anwering my own posting, just read on the French list from Didier that he
gets a 'Communications card inserted' from the Newt so maybe I was wrong
there, the info about that combo card was second hand so maybe that guy
never bothered to tinker with Modem Modifier and just reported it as not
working...

Robert Benschop