[NTLK] H1000

From: emdub (emdub_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 19:24:51 EST

Cool... I've just discovered I've got a H1000 instead of the 100 I
thought I had. The first, the true, the original. When I bought it I
think the 130 had just come out if I remember correctly. I was in
college so no money for new stuff! I've had it for about 7 yrs. now but
I've stopped using it 6 yrs. ago. Came back to the Newton World after
having been through Palm, Psion, Nokia 9110, Handspring and pen and
paper. The H1000 is broken (working on the fix) but I'm waiting for a
2100 from Gem Enterprises. The deal was done today. I think $221 for
2100, 32 MB card, 33.6 Modem, AC, Battery, Leather case, and Stylus is
fair... isn't it?

I've now got to read the extensive FAQ to avoid repeating stupid
questions and getting flamed by the pro's... I'll see you in about 3
yrs! ;-)

-mw

2 rules to success in life. 1. Don't tell people everything you know.