Re: [NTLK] Newton Data Browser question

From: Charles Daghlian (cdaghlian_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 15:55:42 EDT

>on 01-07-2002 8:19, Charles Daghlian at cdaghlian_at_mac.com wrote:
>
>> The Newton that is having trouble also has trouble (the same trouble) with
>> Dock and NCU and X-Port. If there is a driver problem on the bad Newton, any
>> idea which driver it might be?
>
>So did you ever try to make a backup of this Newt (if that is still
>possible) and do a brain wipe, doesn't sound like it's in great shape...

A brain wipe it is. I have been synchronizing three Newtons and
appear to have messed up one of them (although the bad one works just
fine with the WaveLAN card).

> > (Aside: From this list I am lead to believe that some folks actually
>> eat poutine. Is this true? An acquired taste, eh?)
>
>Trying to revive an old off topic topic again ?
>
>But why acquired taste ? I loved my first poutine and will keep eating them
>for a long time to come (in moderation though ;-)

Perhaps I just saw some low quality poutine when I was in Montreal.
Or perhaps it was the fact I just got off the roller coaster.

I find the poutine thread most amusing, unlike some OT threads.

Regards,

Chuck