[NTLK] Disappearing meetings when syncing

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_netcologne.de)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 16:08:33 EDT

I was so glad to finally have gotten an Ethernet card to facilitate
syncing of my Newton data via NCU/Claris Organizer with my Mac and what
happens? Certain dates for certain meetings begin disappearing from my
Newt, especially ones which are repeating meetings but where I have made
occasional changes such as deletions or change of time for the meeting.
Is there any way to prevent this weird behavior? (I've got NCU set so
that the Newt always wins.)

Chris Searles