Re: [NTLK] Disappearing meetings when syncing

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 21:08:17 EDT

>On 7/4/02 @ 5:08 AM, Chris Searles wrote:
>
>I was so glad to finally have gotten an Ethernet card to facilitate
>syncing of my Newton data via NCU/Claris Organizer with my Mac and what
>happens? Certain dates for certain meetings begin disappearing from my
>Newt, especially ones which are repeating meetings but where I have made
>occasional changes such as deletions or change of time for the meeting.
>Is there any way to prevent this weird behavior? (I've got NCU set so
>that the Newt always wins.)

A few years ago, I had the same problem with the Newt and Palm --
especially if I edited some of the repeating meetings.

So I changed my operating style. For repeating meetings that occur
weekly, monthly, etc., I don't use the repeating function. I just create
a separate entry for each one.

It's a pain, but solves this type of problem.

Sushi