[NTLK] Thank you all

From: Carol E Campbell (joyuzsong_at_lycos.com)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 09:23:28 EDT

Hello Everyone,
                      I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you. I am a relative
Newt/computer newbie. My profession is visual arts and I earn my living
teaching art in elementary school in the north east of the US. I was frightened
to death of computers at first but I was forced to overcome that fear because
one of the schools that I worked in was renovating and EVERYONE was getting
what was then state of the art G3's. I didn't want a heavy and expensive paperweight
on my desk so I pushed myself. I took classes and took the first plunge into
Newts by purchasing an emate. I had sat in on that tutorial class at MACWORLD
when it was in Boston. I loved the idea that here was a computer that would let me
 DRAW on it...just too cool! Well that's my story so far but the thank you part comes
with all of you still holding on to your passion for a tool that makes things easier
and fun. I'm learning all the time from your postings. I thought that you all
should know that it is appreciated.

---
"Art like morality, begins by drawing the line somewhere."

_____________________________________________________ Supercharge your e-mail with a 25MB Inbox, POP3 Access, No Ads and NoTaglines --> LYCOS MAIL PLUS. http://www.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus