Re: [NTLK] Outlook synchronization

From: Sharon Stewart (sharon_at_stewartcentral.com)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 09:26:53 EDT

Hello all,

I've recently resubscribed to this list after many years of trying other
devices to help organize my life. After a Palm device and an iPAQ, I've
returned to my Messagepad 2100.

I purchased Outlink when it first came out, so I decided to see if I
could use it to sync w/ Outlook 2002. I'm running Windows 2000 and have
no trouble connecting with NCU, but whenever I try to connect with
Outlink I receive this error: "Runtime Error 429 ActiveX component can't
create object." I've been using Lookout temporarily with no problems
(other than it's slow as molasses and is going to expire.) Unless I can
get this solved, I'll be hoping that someone comes up with a new
solution.

Has anyone run into this error and solved it?

Thanks,

Sharon Stewart

---
Subject: [NTLK] Outlook synchronization

I made my mind up to finally get round to sorting this out but wondered what our reasoning was for needing a new tool when there's Outlink (http://www.pdadirect.com) available? Could someone please refresh my memory?

Thanks

Brad