Re: [NTLK] Airport Base Station/M7601LL/B

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 12:26:42 EDT

On 08/07/02 12:14, "Richard Lowrey" <dawgface_at_mac.com> wrote:

> Hello, I have an ibook with Mac OSX. I am thinking about purchasing an
> Apple M7601LL/B AirPort Base Station. It allows up to 10 users and costs
> $149.95.
>
> Other than not being 50 user what are the big differences and should I spring
> for the
> Newer $299.00 model?
>
> I plan to use it with my newton and any help would be appreciated.

That's the one I have and it should be fine with your Newton.

-Laurent.

finger-pointing syndrome n.: All-too-frequent result of bugs, esp. in new or
experimental configurations. The hardware vendor points a finger at the
software. The software vendor points a finger at the hardware. All the poor
users get is the finger.