Re: [NTLK] Notes error

From: tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 11:55:05 EDT

Of course I figure it out after I send the message. Apparently
alt.rec... doesn't like being moved from card to card. Guess I somehow
corrupted it in the process. Did I miss something in the docs about
installing to the local store? Hmmm... maybe I should actually read the
docs...

Fred - off to RTFM