Re: [NTLK] article

From: LA GREEN (lagoff1_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 20:29:35 EDT

INTERESTING article, but i loved the commenets even better. they were all
users of the mighty green one, NEWTON. when will the rest of the world stop
trying to compare everything to our beloved newtons and still try to make it
sound as if it is dead. how can any item be labeled dead when there are so
many that still to this day use it as part of our everyday lives. it would
be different if the newton community were slowly dieing off instead of
growing with each passing day. IMHO (finally got to use that) i wont stop
using any of my newtons until there is a new newton to replace it. not any
sorta like copy, but a new and improved version of what i own already.

LONG LIVE THE GREEN,

LAG