Re: [NTLK] dongle-icious

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 05:37:27 EDT

>SER-001...this is a PC Card? If so, is it a serial card or an ethernet
>card? And of course you can make a recommendation...I'm asking a lot of
>questions!
>
>> So, my
>> recomendation to you is to purchase a SER-001 and use
>> that instead.
>>
>alex nonnemacher

SER-001 is an internal card that was designed by our own list "PCB Man",
David Humphreys. Don't be afraid of opening the case, very clear
instructions are provided and everyone who has gotten one says that it
works like a charm. David can chime in now with the URL for more info.

Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net