[NTLK] dongle-icious

From: Alex Nonnemacher (nonjo_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 18:26:55 EDT

Fellow Newties,

I recently bid on a MP 2100 and am completely blown away by the thing! I
don't care how much bigger it is than my Handspring: the hw recognition
is amazing, and I'm delighted with the active community despite the
Newton's being EOL'd.

Anyway, This Old Newt (http://www.thisoldnewt.com/html/hints/index.html)
lists the following phone number as a viable way to get the infamous
dongle needed for these Newtons (Apple and their proprietary
connectors!). Does anyone know if said dongle is indeed available from
Apple? I listed the part number, too, as found on This Old Newt.

Apple Fulfillment Center Call 1 888 273-3594

Serial Adapter #590-0756A.

alex nonnemacher

nonjo_at_comcast.net
nonjo_at_mac.com