Re: [NTLK] Happy Birthday List Dad!

From: SlashDevNull (slashdevnull_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 10:30:58 EDT

Salutations,

  Like I said, I understand that it is yahoo.

  But I am not suggesting that we set up a group there for the discussions.

  I am suggesting that we set up a group there for everything else. An
easier way to quickly post and share files, to setup up and use polls
quickly, to show events without everyone always asking when something is.

  I just thought that using it for everything other than discussions could
make some things easier.

Cheers,
David