[NTLK] Bad Ethernet Card?

From: Steve Dockery (sdockery_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 22:48:11 EDT

Hi Folks-

I finally got a hold of a Newton-compatible ethernet card, but when I
plug it into my Newton 2100, I get this message:

"Sorry, a problem has occurred. (-48807)"

It's a 3com Etherlink III 3C589D. According to the FAQ, this card should
work, and I think I installed all the drivers correctly per the FAQ.
Anybody have this same card, and it works, and can tell me the exact
procedure they used to get it installed and working? If I do the same
stuff, and it doesn't work, at least I'll be able to assume the card is
bad.

- Steve Dockery

(This message sent with Mac OS X Mail!)