Re: [NTLK] Kinetic energy charger for Newton

From: Gerstein, Sam (Sam.Gerstein_at_Streamserve.Com)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 14:14:11 EDT

They still make them. I think they're very expensive.
http://www.seikowatches.com/collection/html/
Of course, that's because of the packaging, I'm sure, but the tech is
probably specialized enough that it's expensive to manufacure.. I also doubt
it can generate very much power. The newton on a full charge won't last as
long (by far) as a watch on a single watch battery...

/Sam