Re: [NTLK] OT Re: Dot-mac overpriced - glee in the lawyers' eyes..

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 14:11:13 EDT

Here is a link to GoDaddy:
http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/email.asp?isc=&se=%2B&from%5Fapp=
Where you can set up your email and Domain! for $19.95
a year gets you 20MB of storage and for another $8.95
gets you a Domain. Plus you can set the DNS for your
domain at Granite Canyon for free!
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Robert Locatelli <sickofthecrap_at_mac.com> wrote:

> > There are places on the net where you
> > register your domain, and they will offer you
> email
> > services with that domain! Usually for under $25
> per
> > year!
> This is for what I'm looking for. If I have to pay
> for e-mail and
> webservices I would like to get a short and simple
> domain too. Otherwise I
> can use any other free address/domain as well and
> better save the money for
> really more useful things. The 'special features' of
> .mac are too luxurious
> for a private person which doesn't have any ROI.
> --
> With best regards / Viele Gruesse
>
> Marco Mailand

=====
"I believe that viewers who skip television commercials are Thieves who are guilty of Stealing network programming"
 - Jamie Keller CEO/Chairman Turner Broadcasting